To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up.
To ask other readers questions about Advances in Parasitology, Volume 83 , please sign up. Be the first to ask a question about Advances in Parasitology, Volume Lists with This Book. This book is not yet featured on Listopia.
Scientific Journal Selector
Community Reviews. Showing Rating details.
- Research Journal of Parasitology - Current Issue.
- The Ideology of the Offensive: Military Decision Making and the Disasters of 1914 (Cornell Studies in Security Affairs).
- The Power of 4;
- Realtà e paradosso della traduzione poetica. Lezioni sulla traduzione poetica, Franco Fortini sulla traduzione. (Italian Edition).
- Advances in Parasitology - DTU Orbit.
- The Essential Rene Guenon: Metaphysics, Tradition, and the Crisis of Modernity.
All Languages. More filters. Sort order.
Advances in Parasitology − Control of Human Parasitic Diseases
Celia added it Jan 14, Javeria Ansari added it Aug 25, Sarah Alsaady marked it as to-read Nov 10, Phan Tram added it Sep 27, There are no discussion topics on this book yet. About David Rollinson. David Rollinson. Books by David Rollinson. Trivia About Advances in Paras No trivia or quizzes yet. Welcome back. Louis M Weiss.
Ric Price. David Rollinson.
Peter Deplazes. Genevieve Prevost. Herbert B. David Molyneux. Tim Littlewood.
Neglected tropical diseases
Jennifer Keiser. Xiao-Nong Zhou. John R. Home Contact us Help Free delivery worldwide.
Advances in Parasitology: Volume 44 - AbeBooks:
Free delivery worldwide. Bestselling Series. Harry Potter. Popular Features. New Releases. Description First published in , Advances in Parasitology contains comprehensive and up-to-date reviews in all areas of interest in contemporary parasitology.
- Volume 109. Advances in Parasitology.
- You are here:;
- Advances in Parasitology − Control of Human Parasitic Diseases!
- Bestselling Series.
- Once I Had a Comrade: Karl Roth and the Combat History of the 36th Panzer Regiment 1939-45.
- The Warlord, The Warrior, The War (THE RISE OF THE PENGUINS SAGA Book 2);
- Defeating Anxiety.
Now edited by J. Baker, Ralph Muller, and David Rollinson and supported by an international Editorial Board, the series includes medical studies on parasites of major influence, such as trypanosomes and scabies, and reviews of more traditional areas, such as zoology, taxonomy, and life history, which shape current thinking and applications.
conchaigwynhack.cf Product details Format Hardback pages Dimensions x x Other books in this series. Add to basket.